Trang

Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 6, 2014

Khanh Hoa, June 10, 2014

Khanh Hoa, a special day to me. It got dark and windy which made sea got strange not like normal day. I and my friend - Mr. Viet had a walk longside the beach. We thought that it would be imposible to swim in this condition, due to many people was died at beach. No sun, in fact no sunshine appeared in early morning. Dai Lanh beach where you can see  the first sunshine in Vietnam, because  apart of its location in East sea.
I met Mr. Sol whom a Korean consultant working in our project, i have met him for several times on beach. It is a good chance to learn Korean, i will follow him by any way.
Having breakfast with Pho- noodle with beef in a restaurant which is quite famous in this place. We came to try it, amazing it taste like Northern spice. Not too sweet, i fell a good taste and very similar with Hanoi Pho or some else in my countryside. But i dont wanna eat by another invites much, up to other make me not confident and no independent. I know this time i dont have much money owing to salary is not coming or another reason i cant take my money from my credit card. Save money is the best way right now.
Having a talk with Dad John whom said that he will be returning back Vietnam on November. 2 years since day i farewell them at Indian restaurant in Hanoi. I really miss them, they have become my second parents. We probably meet at Dalat and to Nha Trang by bus.
A small happiness that we have new work uniform.....................
Come back work,haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét